Now that I'm done doing what I typically do with articles (far into left field) I'd like to share some older versions of insurgency, but they had help.

The Estonian War Of Independence (1918 - 1920) was successful but they had lots of help to accomplish this, and perhaps (I hate this part) Stoker may be in the right direction, but that doesn't mean for a second I agree with more of US and THEM sit idle.

Representatives from many nations fought for Estonia's freedom. The Danish Volunteers Patrol under the command of LTC Rickard Gustav Bergelin, the Ingrian Battalion, the Baltic Regiment of Baltic Germans, Finnish Volunteer, 1st Squad, Swedes, Latvians and several other nations. Even resident foreigners would join Estonia's 2nd Category of the Defense League under a very simple rule "if you are eating our bread, you have commitments to the State". The Finns would later send 2,000 more of their Northern Sons Region under direct Estonian command.

All this rambling, but my point is they needed and received help, and we seem content on sending in more of US instead of getting more from THEM.

You're probably wondering why all this Bravo Sierra about Estonia, a country with less than 1.5 million and a combined military force of 7,000. Estonia to this day supports U.S. Forces in both Afghanistan and Iraq with light platoons. Estonia's annual national budget wouldn't move the Pentagon 2 inches anywhere in a fiscal year.

Regards, Stan