Hi outlaw09

My first post!

I usually just lurk, but the sheer number of your posts, and updates, heck you even quote yourself, has me super curious.

And (can I begin a sentence with a conjunction?) so I have to ask. What's the deal here?

I'm a vet. I live in the US. I want the US to be successful in its foreign policy and global economic endeavors, obviously. Hopefully more so than I feel we have been lately.

But I have to say, I can't blame Russia for getting involved in the Ukraine. I mean, don't they have to? I think Russia would have no choice but to get up to "something" whatever form that something may take. You seem surprised and offended by that. Why?

I won't be offended if you choose not to answer, or want to take this to a private conversation, and I hope I haven't offended you by asking a question you might feel has an obvious answer.

My take? We (the US, I include myself although I don't make policy) got involved in something, and now we are going to shift focus, and pretty much screw over any Ukrainian hopes that we would really take some serious steps there. And Russia will keep sending war materiel and probably human assets on the sly, as much as possible without just sending a blatant invasion force over the border.