Thread: Ukraine (closed; covers till August 2014)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

mirhond---what argument?---the only one you seem to throw out is the Nazi argument that all of the Ukraine are Nazi's---and yet you refuse to respond to the question on just why you accept Nazi's in the Crimea but when they are in the Ukraine you flip out.

Cut out the sidestep in your double standards comment---it was just sidestepping--you simply did not answer a rather direct question did you not?

Come on man ---get one argument at least correct and do not try to create an argument that really is not one by trying to impress yourself.

1. you still have not stated why you accept Nazi's in the Crimea---strange double standard for a country that claims that it was a "mistreated Russian population at the hands of Ukrainian Nazi's" that triggered this whole problem

2. you use a newspaper article to quote the "mistreatment of Ukrainian Jews" when the article said the opposite and yet you persist in only taking "selected" sentences that you perceive supports your view and YET overlook the entire article---GO back and reread your own article.

3. you claim to be Russian yet know no political sayings that would reflect you even understand your own society and its development or yet grew up in that society---maybe you are just apolitical which does happen these days and is OK

4. you provide a photo that yet anyone could have created--as it is not dated which happens with most digital cameras these days-did you see the leg protection worn by one of the pictured men--- was exactly that worn by the Burkat----you did see that right?

5. for every article you find I can show you an article written by a number of individuals many of whom were Ukrainian Afghanistan veterans stating that there have been over 21 reports of Russian Spetnaz personnel inside the Ukraine---from your own great research you did see those reports correct?

So come on mirhond get real---restate each argument in a coherent fashion, and provide then your evidence tied to each of your so called arguments point by point using 1, then 2, then 3 because right now you are all over the map my friend.

EXAMPLE:---You beat up on Ukrainian neo Nazi's but then when confronted with "evidence" as you call it which some of us would call reality then you shift your response and sidestep---come on mirhond stay with one argument and then counter what you get as a response back otherwise one would call what you are doing as misinformation nothing more nothing less my friend. The sentence that started with "Are they also extreme..... is a great example of how you suddenly change directions when confronted with a counter point to your initial argument.

Is that what they taught you in debate/journalism/military classes?

"OK, you spotted a dozen of bad guys, but what about other observers? Are they also extreme right or left or pro-Russian or in other way unreliable? If no, well, it's a spotlight fallacy".

"Anyway, I'd be grateful if you at least try to falsify my arguments and disprove evidences which I posted here."
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 03-17-2014 at 04:16 PM.