Quote Originally Posted by outlaw
AP--interesting remarks concerning Ukrainian president as a stooge.
It's actually a question as indicated by the '?' at the end. Feel free to respond to any of my questions at any time - you know, in the interest of having a conversation rather than mindlessly pushing your agenda.

In the last 24 hrs of your "negotiated" ceasefire the Russian ground forces have nearly doubled the amount of territory under their control and expanded military control points in two regions where previously there were none.
It's not my "negoated ceasefire". Now if Russians are taking that as an opportunity to expand the separatist control of territory, then that raises serious questions about the ability of the Ukrainian Army to win this conflict in the first place. You've yet to answer the question about what Ukraine has actually gained from this campaign besides billions of dollars of reconstruction costs and thousands of lives lost. Even with the revolt of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions, before the direct Russian intervention, before the dissolution of the Ukrainian Army, the government had an opportunity to find a political solution. And now that Russia has virtually guaranted the survival of the separatist movement, you're just now asking what can be done about it? It's a little late for that.

AP---And that is what a "negotiated" Ukrainian land give away program?.
That's what happens when a country fights a war it can't win. But since Ukrainians missed opportunities in February, March, and May to resolve the conflict with negotiations, they took a major risk and thus far they've been on the losing end. Now - given that Ukraine can't win a military conflict with Russia, and that the longer the conflict persists, the more leverage Russia gains, what do you propose is in Ukraine's best interests in resolving the conflict?

So AP with the "so called thousands of Russian troops who you think went home"--just then who is doing the expanding---"little green mice"?
You tell me - it's the Ukrainian government that's making the claim about the withdrawal of Russian forces. If that doesn't square with your fantasy of fascist Russian drones overwhelming Ukraine, that's not my problem.