Thread: Insurgent sources

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Apologies, and clarification

First off, I apologize for not fully introducing myself in my initial post, I do not usually use any type of open source for academic research and am therefore largely unfamiliar with basic courtesies. Indeed, I did not believe that I could use this type of evidence until my thesis adviser, a retired Air Force Intel Officer and current Poli Sci professor, pointed me to this site as an excellent resource, which it has proved to be.

In introduction, I am a college senior and ROTC MSIV and company commander, I recently branched MI, my first choice, and have submitted my TS clearance and list of duty stations.

In no way did I intend to violate OPSEC, and I do not believe that I have, as my question focuses on what the insurgents already know, what their sources are. I already know that they download and read our own FM's, books, and blogs. I am more concerned with any European connection as I previously stated. Western academics and media often overlook our own storied history with terrorism (IRA, ETA, Red Brigade, Baader-Meinhof, etc).

Once again I would appreciate any help with this question from anyone who has been there and done it.

If you would like, please email me at REMOVED BY MODERATOR USE PM FUNCTION TO CONTACT USER.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by selil; 11-29-2008 at 02:37 AM.