Quote Originally Posted by JMA View Post
It doesn't take a genius to read the writing on the wall about Russia's future intentions.
Crimea is the 4th time since the end of the Cold War that Russia exploited ethnic ruptures for political gain.

Yes I know there are no balls big enough to confront Russia and dismember the federation and flush out the criminal regime either in Europe or North America.

Regardless if the same had been done with Russia as was done with post 1945 Germany there would not be this problem now.

Don't know the detail of that but the point I am making is that had the Russians been emasculated like the Germans were then we would not be having this problem now.
And how would that have been accomplished? The emasculation of Germany in World War I led to World War II. Arguably, the emasculation of post-Soviet Russia is leading to this confrontation.

On the one hand, you are saying that Russia is a third-rate power and needs to be punished. But on the hand, you are saying it is a threat to world peace and harmony. Which is it?