@William F. Owen,
You write, "Did the report explicitly say suicide, or just the actions were cause by his handling of the aircraft?"

NTSB made an embarrassing error and quickly announced to the press that it was suicide after a bad translation of the cockpit voice recording (CVR). After retracting this mistake, the NTSB tried their best--and failed--during the entire investigation to prove it was true.

They ended up in the final report to state that (I paraphrase) that it was the copilot's inputs into the first officer's column that by intent or accident caused the crash.

This statement has the false appearance of objectively and rigor. One assumes that the flight data recording measured these inputs and that their statement is objective and factual --not an opinion. However, even industry experts often fail to know that in this particular model of the Boeing 767 does not include recording data from the columns! NTSB has no idea what inputs were made that fatal day. It is pure speculation.

Besides all this is moot. Boeing's insurers recently settled and made pay-outs to Egyptian crew members and passengers of the doomed EA 990 flight. Needless to say perhaps but Boeing and insurers don't want the true story to come out that the plane's bell crank bolts in the tail went into failure causing the split in the flaps (one side up the other down), not a manual struggle where one pilot fought to pull up while the co-pilot was fighting to push down. I heard the cockpit voice recording (CVR) firsthand. There was no fight.

This is about Boeing sales and stock prices and maintaining American financial interests IMO. It is so much cheaper and easier to blame the pilot --especially if they are Muslim.

Regarding Facts. Yes some people here and in Egypt, do cite "facts" when what they have cited are, in fact, opinions. This is a common confusion and error.

You also write a response to my statement -"Prediction of certain facts are possible too. Step front and center in front of van moving 60mph and that will be another fact." You state: "Only because you can demonstrate it and repeat it, and even then the outcome is not a certainty."

I carefully worded my statement --"front and center" of van moving at 60 mph. The details may not be a certainty but stepping front and center of a van moving 60 miles a hour would be no doubt prove fatal in every trial. The laws of physics that are predictable and measurable in this Newtonian example. Bone, tissue and organs can only take so much force before damage. There are "rupture stress" numbers for all sorts of tissue types and materials where one can accurately calculate and predict with scientific certainly at what speed certain tissue/materiel will get damaged.

If facts were so unreliable and unpredictable as you and others may be suggesting here, science and technology as we know it would be impossible.