Quote Originally Posted by Azor View Post
You're really on your soapbox today with the Alexandria shooting incident. If you're willing to post absurd comments claiming that the shooting was a "false flag" wrongly attributed by the MSM as a Sanders supporter, what can you truly be trusted on?

See here from the BBC: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40280034

I suppose that everyone has it wrong but you, correct? There are witnesses, by the way, although I am sure that they are probably GRU/SVR agents...
Azor...you truly do not get it....what the posting was about is the following and slowly so you get it.....

Immediately after the shooting virtually all MSM led by Reuters that the shooter was from the anti Trump side.....

Social media had already grazed through his social media past and seen that he was anti Clinton and anti Dems as well..SO in fact a mixed p view of the world...ie angry at the world but not sure who to blame.....

MSM should in opposition to info warfare balance their reporting...but they contribute to the current "chatter" and in this case the alt right ie white nationalist blogsites went wild with it....

So again before firing out comments think it through....

BTW...posted very little on the shooter actually......

WHY..if you really read his history of violence towards police, women, and his own child and was charged for that violence BUT released by the courts...if convicted for family violence it would have blocked his getting a legal weapon...THAT is my beef but it does not fit here ......

BUT back to the thread .....a large portion of the Russian info war directed against the US also in fact targeted Sanders voters....

HOW....it has been proven on my end here in Germany that the Russian controlled botnet was used to push social media messaging on his voters to either depress their voting and or to fully support him thus draining votes from Clinton....

By inflating the social media support for Sanders through their analysis of the voter trends based on this fake inflating of social media chatter leading Sanders to firmly believe he could have beaten Clinton.

Again if you noticed I posted the first article that heads in that direction...

Right now of the 32M so called Trump twitter followers we have been able to identify roughly 15M as being automated bots driven largely out of Europe..

QUESTION is...who is exactly behind and drives these 15M...after the Sessions hearing we seem to be seeing that they might in fact be US paid for controlled though out of Russia.....

Why..we see that the "messaging" was in fact out of the US for the first time and not out of Russia...that is new...