Thread: Ukraine: military (Aug '14 to mid-June '15) closed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

AP--I am assuming you read this particular sentence in Putin's recent WW1 speech.

It would be good if we could learn to see at least one step ahead," President Vladimir Putin said recently in a speech on the 100th anniversary of the start of World War I. .

So AP what is Putin's next step he seems to not be able to see nor understand?

Particularly telling for a decision maker who controls nuclear weapons is it not AP?

The sentence tells me he thought he was going to win across the board on both the Crimea and eastern Ukraine and now he has no Plan B.

So AP since you are good at questioning just what should Putin's Plan B be since he is both arming and sending in irregular fighters -- the EU/NATO

nor the US did either the last time I checked. The only thing and JMA will agree one can accuse the EU/NATO/US is they were asleep at the wheel in the Crimea nor do they have a plan now if Russian invades under the guise of "peacekeeping".

Here is Polish views on Plan B---I will offer a third version---invasion under the guise of "peacekeeping" which we all know what happens ie Georgia and Moldavia.

So if that happens will you finally stop and rethink everything you have previously stated and redefine your thinking concerning "rouge" states.

By the way Russia is asking the UNSC today for an emergency meeting---here comes the "peacekeeping" invasion ---if the UN does not act then Russia will state that it will--AP you have got to expand your views.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 08-06-2014 at 10:47 AM.