Quote Originally Posted by Ken White View Post
JMA:This from the crowd acknowledged master of diconnectedness. What a compliment. Thank you.

With respect to your moderator comment, I presume you can offer concrete examples? Other than my one time telling you that even though we were in a discusssion, I wouldn't hesitate to shut things down if you crossed the line; you did not, I did not -- and while I certainly may have missed one or more incidents -- I can recall no other incident where another Moderator has done what you flatly state:I presume you can show evidence to confirm that assertion?

It would be nice if you could also discuss coyboys a bit, I'm sure that'll be fascinating. With that, I can agree. As I wrote to blueblood, "least bad" would've been a better phrase...
You have access to the log files for this site I assume. Go sit with your cronies and do a little research. I will wait.

The term 'crossing the line' is very subjective and even more so if you are involved in the discussion yourself. Do you appreciate that?

Take the thread UK in Afghanistan where I will concede I was only 99% correct and you and many others were up to 99% wrong. All you could come up with was a complaint about my posting style and use of words.

Remember the furore over my one time use of the word poser? Pathetic.

Remember what a storm my comments on that pathetic US ambush caused? Sad that rank incompetence can be so blindly protected.

As moderators one should deal rapidly with the emotional knee-jerk replies rather than suppress the truth no matter how painful. You can figure out how to do that yourself.