Thread: Need Help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Additional S/A

This VCAT is a pilot, the first in a series. It covers Horn of Africa (HOA), the follow on VCATs will be done in the same format.

If you are not interested in HOA, please don't let this stop you from participating. JFCOM plans on going "Walmart" with mulitple VCATs coming out in a cyclic rate.

It's important that we get this first one right.

Quote Originally Posted by nichols View Post
    If you are not interested in HOA, please don't let this stop you from participating. JFCOM plans on going "Walmart" with mulitple VCATs coming out in a cyclic rate.
    Actually, one of the reasons I'm interested, although not the only one, is the civilian teaching potential of the system. After all, many of my students are in the same age range with similar backgrounds, so if it works well, it could be an invaluable tool for education.
    Sic Bisquitus Disintegrat...
    Marc W.D. Tyrrell, Ph.D.
    Institute of Interdisciplinary Studies,
    Senior Research Fellow,
    The Canadian Centre for Intelligence and Security Studies, NPSIA
    Carleton University
    http://marctyrrell.com/

Marc,

Me thinks you'll be really impressed with the knowledge transfer on this. We have hit IMI level III and it is completely scorm. This is not my mama's typical page turner that most people see when doing an online course.

All;

I was off line for a little today. I'm up at Camp Perry visiting my daughter while she's shooting the matches. I have to help run the team match tomorrow.

For those that have not gotten your email, name and location to me, PM it and I'll get you on the list on Thursday.

For those of you that received the email with the dial in number for tomorrow; I'll talk to you then. If you can't make the call don't worry, I'll double check the volunteer list and make sure that you can access the course.

Edit, on my initial post I stated that "I" need, it isn't for me, this is a group effort for the Warfighter. Sorry for the confusion.

S/F

Paul
    Last edited by nichols; 08-05-2009 at 03:35 AM.

Paul,
    I believe all is in order on my end and will log on to AKO (?). I doubt I'll make the call in though. We're 7 hours ahead of EST and, as much as I would enjoy talking to you, I am not entitled to free phone calls

Regards, Stan
    If you want to blend in, take the bus

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    I believe all is in order on my end and will log on to AKO (?). I doubt I'll make the call in though. We're 7 hours ahead of EST and, as much as I would enjoy talking to you, I am not entitled to free phone calls
    Hey Stan, you should get Skype - that's what I'll be using.

Cheers,

Marc
    Sic Bisquitus Disintegrat...
    Marc W.D. Tyrrell, Ph.D.
    Institute of Interdisciplinary Studies,
    Senior Research Fellow,
    The Canadian Centre for Intelligence and Security Studies, NPSIA
    Carleton University
    http://marctyrrell.com/

Hey Marc,
    There's little left to respond with at this point. Lemme think a smiggin...
    Skype, although purportedly originating from this country, is a piece of Sierra and I actually don't know any Estonians that use it (here).

I was trying to be diplomatic (what in God's name is that?) in my post to Paul and you have once again forced me to come out of the closet

I certainly hope this test is not based on cultural experiences (or, the general lack thereof)... I'm doomed be it French, Lingala, Swiss German, and Estonian (we'll keep my English aptitude out of this for now) ?

Let the games begin

Regards, Stan

Quote Originally Posted by marct View Post
    Hey Stan, you should get Skype - that's what I'll be using.

Cheers,

Marc

Received instructions from Matthias to include 3 attachments. However, No joy using my AKO at https://nemesis.jfcom.mil

If I try for the third attempt I will be locked out and ....Foxtroted