Page 66 of 239 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 4773

Thread: Ukraine: military (Aug '14 to mid-June '15) closed

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
    More information on the BUK system on the MH17 shot down.

Buk M2 TELAR Identifying Numbers Painted Over in Sudzha Videos via @bellingcat

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-a...sudzha-videos/
    Russia is still trying to divert attention from their BUK having shot down MH17

December 19: US placed bomb on MH17
    http://m.kp.ru/daily/26322/3200809/
    December 23: Wait no, Ukrainian air-to-air missile! http://kirov.kp.ru/daily/26323.5/3204328/

But yesterday KP published a story from a crackpot 'expert' who wrote a 109-page report on how the US planted a bomb on MH17 to frame Russia

Council Member

Ukrainian Forces Repel Separatist Attack Near Mariupol
    http://bit.ly/1v9ctxx

#Russia|n Marines tried to land on #Ukraine coast near #Mariupol, stumbled into a minefield
    http://bit.ly/1wANNDt
    pic.twitter.com/l3t8NDqdsD

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by mirhond View Post
    http://www.sbu.gov.ua/sbu/control/uk...1&cat_id=39574

SBU busted a Russian sabotage party. Their arms look like ultra high-tech

MG-42(1942), TOZ-8 (1932). AKs and SVD rifle also claimed to be captured, but not presented at the photos, for unknown reason.

Poor FSB degraded to grandfathers firearms because of sanctions, no doubt
    mirhond --ready for more food price increases---oh I forgot things are great now in Rubel land right?

SAUDI OIL MINISTER: I Don't Care If Prices Crash To $20 — We're Not Budging

http://uk.businessinsider.com/r-saud...s-mees-2014-12

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by mirhond View Post
    http://www.sbu.gov.ua/sbu/control/uk...1&cat_id=39574

SBU busted a Russian sabotage party. Their arms look like ultra high-tech

MG-42(1942), TOZ-8 (1932). AKs and SVD rifle also claimed to be captured, but not presented at the photos, for unknown reason.

Poor FSB degraded to grandfathers firearms because of sanctions, no doubt
    mirhond---care to comment---maybe check the RTL interview and photos.

The Buk we ID'd in images from July 17th heading to the fields where the missile launch in the RTL photos was located to came from Russia

In light of this RTL report it seems more and more likely the Buk we ID'd as coming from Russia shot down MH17

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-a...investigation/

Council Member

Photos & eye witness: rocket that downed #MH17 came from rebel-controlled area in #Ukraine. Scoop @obk @RTLNieuwsnl

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/buite...7#node_1238916

No wonder Girkin talked recently about his fear for the Hague for himself and Putin

Council Member

Photos & eye witness: rocket that downed #MH17 came from rebel-controlled area in #Ukraine. Scoop @obk @RTLNieuwsnl

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/buite...7#node_1238916

No wonder Girkin talked recently about his fear for the Hague for himself and Putin
    The launch site had been initially discovered by the open source media side in August--this is locks in with more evidence the exact location and that it was a BUK fired from mercenary controlled area.

Council Member

The launch site had been initially discovered by the open source media side in August--this is locks in with more evidence the exact location and that it was a BUK fired from mercenary controlled area.
    And as usual when the news hits the media that there was an eye witness and confirmation photos that have been geo tagged--then starts the Russian info war against the news release.

And naturally it has to do with the alleged Ukrainian jet shooting it down which was virtually impossible for a SU 25 to even reach the height but they still are trying to deflect the actual photographic evidence.

One has to give Russia credit to at least keeping to the standard lies but lately they are all over the map on reasons.

After report from @RTLNieuwsnl confirming Buk launch site on 7/17, @onlinekpru interviews 3rd Ukr. pilot who has "confessed" to MH17 guilt.

Okay, Russian KP now broadcasting an interview with the "Ukrainian soldier" who was witness of the #MH17 crash
    http://www.kp.ru/radio/

Council Member

Many forget in the West that the Ukraine has a deep defense manufacturing base and most of it is outside the occupied region. Much of their military equipment had been in storage for years and due to poor maintenance was useless initially--but they are catching up and matching the Russians now tank for tank artillery piece for artillery piece.

Last 3 days #Ukraine Military rec`d over 1000 pieces of equipment-trucks armor,small arms etc
    http://bit.ly/16K9jfk
    pic.twitter.com/UyTSavCcMT

Council Member

Maybe mirhond would like to comment---

This is the interview referencing the new geo tagged photos that have appeared in the Dutch media on MH17 and why the Russian info war guys are pushing back fast with literally multiple fake reports and theories.

Interview with eyewitness who made the photo of the BUK trail

This is a translation of the Dutch article of RTL-nieuws on http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binne...chtvaardigheid
    The interview has been done by Olaf Koens @OBK.

(This article is translated without permission (yet) and therefore risks to get removed. I think the relevance of it is much bigger than just for the Dutch audience alone and therefore it needs an English translation. Official permission is pending... So enjoy this as long as it lasts...
    You may also visit the original article with the link above and use Google autotranslate.)

MH17 eye-witness: "my goal is justice".
    An inhabitant of East-ukraine heard a big bang, when MH17 was shot down. Shortly after he took some photos that indicated the airplane was shot down from Russian-rebel-held area. Journalist Olaf Koens talked with him.

Can you explain what you experienced on July 17th?
    "That day did not foretell anything special would happen. In the morning I woke up and went to my work. At four clock in the afternoon I arrived home. And at 16:20 we heard an explosion. The first explosion was not very heavy. 15 seconds later, something like that, there was a second explosion, which was louder and it made the windows shake."

What did you do when you heard the explosion?
    "Explosions were no exception anymore. But this was totally different, that explosion. It did not sound like anything we heard before. I immediately wanted to look where the sound came from. What had exploded? Where? What? How? I ran to the covered balcony. I looked around en saw nothing.

I photographed that white trail in the air. At that moment I did not know what it meant. For me it was just a white trail: from the horizon up into the clouds where it diverged. Only after a while it became clear what it was."

How much time was there between the explosion and the photo?
    "That was a minute after the explosions, I think. Maybe even less, something like 30 seconds."

You were there alone?
    "I was the only one on the balcony. But the other inhabitants all were also on their balconies. Behind every window you could see a face."

There are more people who saw the trail at that moment?
    "Yes, yes"

There are more people who photographed the same?
    "That is very well possible. But at that time, July 17th, there were already rumours in the city that making photos was not really safe. It was being said: don't make photos if you don't want to end up in 'uncomfortable situations'. At that moment the city was already occupied. At the administration building there was a flag and it was not a Ukrainian."

Do you still have the camera with which you took the photos?
    "I contacted a friend of mine and gave him the photos, including the originals. That friend contacted the SBU and they were interested in the photos. He handed them over to the SBU. After that I had to explain the details of the photo to them and hand the camera over to them."

Did they compensate you for this?
    "To replace it? Of course. They paid the value of the camera back to me."

Did you make private copies?
    "Sure. But I had to give them the flash-cards too."

And after that you went to Kiev?
    "Yes, in the beginning I directly spoke to with the SBU. After that representatives of the international investigation committee contacted me via the SBU. That was beginning of August, when I also handed them the camera. THe SBU didn't need it themselves and gave it to the Dutch researches. They had asked for the camera."

Did the researchers talk to you?
    "Yes, I talked extensively with the researchers of the international committee. Those were two researchers: one from the Netherlands and one from Australia. We talked about three hours and it was recorded with a video camera."

Do you think they can use your material?
    "Yes I think they will use it. The photos are circumstantial evidence. There are no other photos available that proof that this BUK launched something in that area. While everybody knows what the truth is, there is no other evidence."

Why did you agree to have this interview?
    "I want justice. I want that the people who did this will be judged.

Are you hopeful about that?
    "I think the truth will prevail whatever happens."

Also The Dutch NOS has published a very short video with an additional photo that had been taken at the same time and a short interview with the photographer (in Russian with Dutch subtitles).
    You can find the original article in Dutch video here.

Council Member

Maybe mirhond would like to comment---

This is the interview referencing the new geo tagged photos that have appeared in the Dutch media on MH17 and why the Russian info war guys are pushing back fast with literally multiple fake reports and theories.

Interview with eyewitness who made the photo of the BUK trail

This is a translation of the Dutch article of RTL-nieuws on http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binne...chtvaardigheid
    The interview has been done by Olaf Koens @OBK.

(This article is translated without permission (yet) and therefore risks to get removed. I think the relevance of it is much bigger than just for the Dutch audience alone and therefore it needs an English translation. Official permission is pending... So enjoy this as long as it lasts...
    You may also visit the original article with the link above and use Google autotranslate.)

MH17 eye-witness: "my goal is justice".
    An inhabitant of East-ukraine heard a big bang, when MH17 was shot down. Shortly after he took some photos that indicated the airplane was shot down from Russian-rebel-held area. Journalist Olaf Koens talked with him.

Can you explain what you experienced on July 17th?
    "That day did not foretell anything special would happen. In the morning I woke up and went to my work. At four clock in the afternoon I arrived home. And at 16:20 we heard an explosion. The first explosion was not very heavy. 15 seconds later, something like that, there was a second explosion, which was louder and it made the windows shake."

What did you do when you heard the explosion?
    "Explosions were no exception anymore. But this was totally different, that explosion. It did not sound like anything we heard before. I immediately wanted to look where the sound came from. What had exploded? Where? What? How? I ran to the covered balcony. I looked around en saw nothing.

I photographed that white trail in the air. At that moment I did not know what it meant. For me it was just a white trail: from the horizon up into the clouds where it diverged. Only after a while it became clear what it was."

How much time was there between the explosion and the photo?
    "That was a minute after the explosions, I think. Maybe even less, something like 30 seconds."

You were there alone?
    "I was the only one on the balcony. But the other inhabitants all were also on their balconies. Behind every window you could see a face."

There are more people who saw the trail at that moment?
    "Yes, yes"

There are more people who photographed the same?
    "That is very well possible. But at that time, July 17th, there were already rumours in the city that making photos was not really safe. It was being said: don't make photos if you don't want to end up in 'uncomfortable situations'. At that moment the city was already occupied. At the administration building there was a flag and it was not a Ukrainian."

Do you still have the camera with which you took the photos?
    "I contacted a friend of mine and gave him the photos, including the originals. That friend contacted the SBU and they were interested in the photos. He handed them over to the SBU. After that I had to explain the details of the photo to them and hand the camera over to them."

Did they compensate you for this?
    "To replace it? Of course. They paid the value of the camera back to me."

Did you make private copies?
    "Sure. But I had to give them the flash-cards too."

And after that you went to Kiev?
    "Yes, in the beginning I directly spoke to with the SBU. After that representatives of the international investigation committee contacted me via the SBU. That was beginning of August, when I also handed them the camera. THe SBU didn't need it themselves and gave it to the Dutch researches. They had asked for the camera."

Did the researchers talk to you?
    "Yes, I talked extensively with the researchers of the international committee. Those were two researchers: one from the Netherlands and one from Australia. We talked about three hours and it was recorded with a video camera."

Do you think they can use your material?
    "Yes I think they will use it. The photos are circumstantial evidence. There are no other photos available that proof that this BUK launched something in that area. While everybody knows what the truth is, there is no other evidence."

Why did you agree to have this interview?
    "I want justice. I want that the people who did this will be judged.

Are you hopeful about that?
    "I think the truth will prevail whatever happens."

Also The Dutch NOS has published a very short video with an additional photo that had been taken at the same time and a short interview with the photographer (in Russian with Dutch subtitles).
    You can find the original article in Dutch video here.
    AND here comes the heavy hitter propaganda after a few other failed attempts today by secondary media releases--someone in Moscow is seriously concerned.

The propagnda begins - Russian newspaper publishes new evidence of possible involvement of Ukraine in MH17 crash
    http://itar-tass.com/en/world/768593

Almost as it's an concerted effort to push a certain message in the wake of tonight's #MH17 revelations. Someone worried?

Council Member

More tonight on MH17--looks like the Dutch and Australians are moving closer to firming up actual charges in the coming months--then what does Putin do since they have been lying repeatedly.

Related to RTL's new images of the missile launch smoke trails, some Buk launch images for reference. #MH17
    pic.twitter.com/NB4QOK0BuP

@EliotHiggins An interview with the photographer and a SECOND photo CLEARLY should remove all doubt that a BUK missile was launched there.

@DajeyPetros This is a BIG step forward in the MH17 investigation. See: https://twitter.com/DajeyPetros/stat...79875015548928 … and https://twitter.com/DajeyPetros/stat...25973269204992

The Rus puppet masters spam-tweeted the same message about DNR alleging a statement confirming Ukr fault

@EliotHiggins the interview with Westerbeeke was revealing http://nos.nl/video/2009965-westerbe...buk-raket.html … He seems pretty confident someone will see a judge.

@EliotHiggins this is a usual Krmln story: a new evidence emerges - mud peoples eyes with propaganda so they give up on trying finding truth

Council Member

Smile

AND here comes the heavy hitter propaganda after a few other failed attempts today by secondary media releases--someone in Moscow is seriously concerned.

The propagnda begins - Russian newspaper publishes new evidence of possible involvement of Ukraine in MH17 crash
    http://itar-tass.com/en/world/768593

Almost as it's an concerted effort to push a certain message in the wake of tonight's #MH17 revelations. Someone worried?
    The new Russian information warfare motto especially on MH17:

It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled—Mark Twain

Not a single Russian troll could mention type of A2A missile capable of downing a B777 with damage observed

Suprised there is not a book yet on Kremlin's usage of social media to influence people. Highly interesting topic.

@EliotHiggins Suprised the articles does not mention plane registrations. Thumb empty maybe?

I get the feeling this RTL report has really worried those who want to point the finger of blame for #MH17 away from Russia

Problem is, there's only so many lies you can tell before people start asking for evidence, and were past that point

.@EliotHiggins The info army is advancing w/ most of its 'troops' on this.
    Must be worried.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 12-22-2014 at 11:13 PM.

Council Member

The guerrilla war is full on--there is a law within guerrilla warfare--nickel and dime your opponent into the ground----late last week an attack on the Russian central comms center and now this attack.

The second single point of failure within the Russian UW strategy is in fact an active guerrilla war with a equally strong counter guerrilla war using SF and state security to hold back, kill and or capture sabotage/recon teams which has become on the Ukrainian side more and more effective

#Report
    A 122mm artillery grenade exploded at a Russian army camp in #Makeevka, killing 5 and injuring 12 soldiers.
    Officially an accident.

Another explosion in a Russian weapons warehouse in #Alchevsk happened, reports say

In #Antratsit the "LC" regime started a large-scale operation to search and neutralize pro-Ukrainian underground fighters

This last report is extremely interesting as it confirms that there is now an underground war also in this area--previously only reported to be occurring in Donetsk.

Actually this single point of failure is a must--as the Ukrainian guerrilla units usually come from the area and know exactly what targets hurt and how to protect the civilian population they are working in.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 12-23-2014 at 07:12 AM.

Council Member

The guerrilla war is full on--there is a law within guerrilla warfare--nickel and dime your opponent into the ground----late last week an attack on the Russian central comms center and now this attack.

The second single point of failure within the Russian UW strategy is in fact an active guerrilla war with a equally strong counter guerrilla war using SF and state security to hold back, kill and or capture sabotage/recon teams which has become on the Ukrainian side more and more effective

#Report
    A 122mm artillery grenade exploded at a Russian army camp in #Makeevka, killing 5 and injuring 12 soldiers.
    Officially an accident.

Another explosion in a Russian weapons warehouse in #Alchevsk happened, reports say

In #Antratsit the "LC" regime started a large-scale operation to search and neutralize pro-Ukrainian underground fighters

This last report is extremely interesting as it confirms that there is now an underground war also in this area--previously only reported to be occurring in Donetsk.

Actually this single point of failure is a must--as the Ukrainian guerrilla units usually come from the area and know exactly what targets hurt and how to protect the civilian population they are working in.
    As a former member of an elite US SF team in the 60s/early 70s this guerrilla tactic was our own bread and butter TTP---practiced for speed and effectiveness even with live targets until we dropped. Then it was the Soviet Army. This tactic is designed to nickel and dime, slow down logistics and to channel logistics onto roadways for ambushing. By the way guerrilla warfare is 1) not new and 2) similar tactics for hundreds of years. Even now the IS is using what they learned from 2003 to 2010 in Iraq---their basic core tactic--swarming.

But then we hear we do not understand the fighting strength/tactics of IS---history is showing us--we never seem to learn.

Together with the confirmed, "unfounded" train derailment in #Makeevka yesterday,I believe there is some serious partisan campaign going on.

The second Cold War US SF guerrilla tactic was the early raiding and ambushing of identified Soviet attack forces in order to slow down, cause confusion and or delay a planned offensive. The Ukrainian Army has I think found a single point of failure in the Russian UW strategy and are exploiting it.

Tymchuk: Russian forces attacked near Donetsk airport & suffered losses as a result of Ukrainian partisan activity https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...83737145015761
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 12-23-2014 at 07:29 AM.

Council Member

One of the basic problems for the US policy of "soft power" when confronted by the Russian UW strategy or what we seem to be calling "hybrid" is an old Stalin saying out of the 30s---paraphrased--"we will hold to agreements/treaties if they help us---we will ignore them when they no longer help us".

One of Putin's first arguments before he hit the NATO expansion and "humiliation" buttons was the Soviet Union illegally gave the Crimea back to the Ukraine.

Then early this week a law was introduced into the Duma to "annual the Soviet 1954 law" that conducted the Crimea shift and now this statement out of Moscow....

This bill is "meant to bring [Crimea] situation into conformity with international law and historical justice."

Not annexation but annulment?
    https://meduza.io/news/2014/12/23/ma...ne-v-1954-godu
    Russia to declare illegal 1954 USSR transfer of Crimea to Ukraine.

If "soft power" is the way forward---then how do US decision makers make decisions concerning an aggressive country when they cannot figure out what specific international agreements/treaties will and or will not be adhered to?

It appears we are dealing again with a "Stalin" but we have no historical context with which to make decisions on as that generation of decision makers is long dead and buried.

The Russian problem will be with us a long time going forward. Just as long as the IS will be with us.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 12-23-2014 at 08:37 AM.

Council Member

Last night #Ukraine forces spotted #Russia|n UAVs 10 times over #Mariupol, yesterday night it was only 2 times

#Mariupol railroad bridge blown last night. Railroad traffic suspended, investigat is on http://www.0629.com.ua/news/696512
    pic.twitter.com/6WnUStuuqn

#BreakingNews
    3 Russian mortar attacks on #Nikolayevka and #Gnutove in the last 18 hours,
    13 drone flights detected.

Council Member

It really seems the KSA is doing more through their oil warfare to reign in the Russians both in the Ukraine and especially in Syria where without Russian weapon deliveries Assad would have lost a long time ago. AND this effects as well the Ukraine.

And it is financially crippling the Iran and it's ability to support both Assad and engage in Iraq. When one thinks about it they have done far more than anything the US is currently doing. BUT is the US really taken by surprise of this development as Kerry visited the KSA on a short but intense visit during the Ukrainian problem period in Aug/Sept and the Russians have argued it is a KSA/US joint operation directed against them.

The KSA has basically "declared economic war" on their regional hegemon Iran and it's main supporter Russia in the ME.

Saudi Oil Minister Says Russia Doesn't 'Deserve Market Share'

Jim Edwards

Dec. 22, 2014, 5:10 PM

Saudi Oil Minister Ali Naimi really got the world's attention in an interview he gave to the energy journal Middle East Economic Survey (MEES). We told you earlier that Naimi said the Saudis don't care how low the price of oil goes: "Whether it goes down to $20, $40, $50, $60, it is irrelevant."

What's interesting though is Naimi's rationale for not caring. Basically, he told MEES, the Saudis can afford not to care about the low price of oil.

The Russians, by contrast, cannot afford it because they are inefficient producers who can't stop pumping even if they wanted to. Low prices are decimating the Russian economy because the country is dependent on oil. That's driving down the value of the ruble, and making it impossible for Russia to pay its debts. Already, Russia's central bank has had to bail out one of its private banks. A full scale Russian collapse is increasingly likely. Russia can't reduce the amount of oil it pumps (which might raise prices) because its oil fields and technology aren't as good as the Saudis'.

The reason Saudi Arabia isn't collapsing like Russia is because the Saudis have been careful and efficient producers, who have stockpiled huge amounts of cash in case this day would come, Naimi reckons.

Everyone is asking whether the Saudis should pump less oil and let the price come up, rescuing nations like Russia who need the price of oil to be $105 a barrel. But why should the Saudis be punished for Russia's uselessness? Naimi told MEES — via The Financial Times — that Russia doesn't "deserve market share":

It is also a defence of high efficiency producing countries, not only of market share. We want to tell the world that high efficiency producing countries are the ones that deserve market share. That is the operative principle in all capitalist countries.

You know Naimi is talking about Russia specifically because of the geography he calls out by name:

... The problem with old fields around the world is that they need continuous investment in new wells, and they cannot shut old wells, because if they do, they will not come back up. So they are wary in that respect, particularly in West Siberia, where they have been producing for a long time and the wells there are declining.

... I want to make one thing clear. It is unfair of you to ask Opec to cut. We are the smallest producer. We produce less than 40% of global output. We are the most efficient producer. It is unbelievable after the analysis we carried out for us to cut.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/saudi-...#ixzz3Mi2nYSzG
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 12-23-2014 at 09:12 AM.

Council Member

One of the basic problems for the US policy of "soft power" when confronted by the Russian UW strategy or what we seem to be calling "hybrid" is an old Stalin saying out of the 30s---paraphrased--"we will hold to agreements/treaties if they help us---we will ignore them when they no longer help us".

One of Putin's first arguments before he hit the NATO expansion and "humiliation" buttons was the Soviet Union illegally gave the Crimea back to the Ukraine.

Then early this week a law was introduced into the Duma to "annual the Soviet 1954 law" that conducted the Crimea shift and now this statement out of Moscow....

This bill is "meant to bring [Crimea] situation into conformity with international law and historical justice."

Not annexation but annulment?
    https://meduza.io/news/2014/12/23/ma...ne-v-1954-godu
    Russia to declare illegal 1954 USSR transfer of Crimea to Ukraine.

If "soft power" is the way forward---then how do US decision makers make decisions concerning an aggressive country when they cannot figure out what specific international agreements/treaties will and or will not be adhered to?

It appears we are dealing again with a "Stalin" but we have no historical context with which to make decisions on as that generation of decision makers is long dead and buried.

The Russian problem will be with us a long time going forward. Just as long as the IS will be with us.
    if sale of Alaska ever reversed, it'll be a fraud investigation by the Investigative Committee that says it was sold far below market price.

I heard the French parliament will debate the Lousiana purchase this week. Will be declared illegal for sure

Russian rumors of an impending takeover of Texas by Mexico who is annulling their agreements as well.

Council Member

The new Russian information warfare motto especially on MH17:

It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled—Mark Twain

Not a single Russian troll could mention type of A2A missile capable of downing a B777 with damage observed

Suprised there is not a book yet on Kremlin's usage of social media to influence people. Highly interesting topic.

@EliotHiggins Suprised the articles does not mention plane registrations. Thumb empty maybe?

I get the feeling this RTL report has really worried those who want to point the finger of blame for #MH17 away from Russia

Problem is, there's only so many lies you can tell before people start asking for evidence, and were past that point

.@EliotHiggins The info army is advancing w/ most of its 'troops' on this.
    Must be worried.
    Russian info war getting into high gear over the latest MH17 reporting.

So we have now two new stories--1) the Ukrainians "stole a BUK" and 2) the Ukrainian jet had no missiles when it returned but in fact it never was there to begin with.

Ha ha: Now that it is proven a Russian BUK shot down #MH17 Kremlin says "Ukrainians stole it"... http://itar-tass.com/en/russia/768631

The push back against the RTL report continues - Ukrainian Combat Jet Returned Without Missiles After MH17 Crash
    http://sputniknews.com/europe/20141223/1016134406.html

Council Member

Russian info war getting into high gear over the latest MH17 reporting.

So we have now two new stories--1) the Ukrainians "stole a BUK" and 2) the Ukrainian jet had no missiles when it returned but in fact it never was there to begin with.

Ha ha: Now that it is proven a Russian BUK shot down #MH17 Kremlin says "Ukrainians stole it"... http://itar-tass.com/en/russia/768631

The push back against the RTL report continues - Ukrainian Combat Jet Returned Without Missiles After MH17 Crash
    http://sputniknews.com/europe/20141223/1016134406.html

Next russian version: The sleigh of Santa Claus ran into MH-17.

Russian "secret witness" Voloshin right on time to counter @obk secret witness showing rebels with Buk shot down. http://www.interpretermag.com/ukrain...ovements/#5862
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 12-23-2014 at 09:59 AM.