Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
I had initially posted a series of comments concerning this i131 being detected as well....but pulled them off

Especially the fact that a US WC-130 nuclear radiation detection aircraft had been deployed to UK...this week....

That the radiation was first detected in the area of Finland and northern Norway and that it had been mentioned on social media that potentially that the Russians had detonated a small tactical nuke or an nuclear mine called ADM...

Problem is i131 is usually associated with radiation released from nuclear rods in a NPP..not necessarily from a small tactical nuke.

And if a tactical nuke there would have been a minor earthquake detected as well and none were detected in Europe THUS the potential of a NPP problem might be the answer that no one wanted to alarm the public about.

But radiation spread that far is highly unusual....even for i131...

Social commenters out of Ukraine were the first to wave off on the comments as they did not detect the normal earthquake one would have expected with a nuke detonation...they viewed it to be Russian disinformation....
Could this be the result of a radioactive incident in Murmansk? Perhaps related to a SSBN?