Thread: Suggestion on Posting New Threads

Council Member

Default Suggestion on Posting New Threads

SWC has grown a great deal lately, and their is a comcomitant increase in posting - which is a very good thing.

However, there there is a bit of redundancy in some of threads lately - mostly those dealing with current/recent events. I would like to suggest that members do a quick search before initiating a new thread, so that they may contribute to an existing thread with new information, rather than starting a particular topic from scratch each time it comes up.

I'd like to hear feedback - as for myself, on many of these subjects (i.e. Thailand, Hezballah...), I find it useful to scroll back along the thread to view the evolution of the discussion and the various links that members have provided. That's much more time consuming when a single subject is divided into a number of disparate threads...

The search function on this board works pretty good, too.

Ted

Council Member

Default I'll be darned

I'll be darned, there is a search function and some useful tools at the top of the page. Not sure how I missed it all this time, thank god it wasn't an IED.

Thanks, Bill

Default Another supporting thought

Perhaps moderators for the sub-boards would help with the task of managing the posts.

Default This may help...

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by SWJED View Post
    That was hilarious. Only thing, as I exit that site, it triggers my spyware blockers. Little Billy has something up his sleeve.