Ladies and Gentlemen,
As I approach the end of undergrad I am settling on going onto higher levels of education and focusing on National Security and especially terrorism/revolution/small wars and intelligence (as at this moment my long term, hoped for, goal is to join the intelligence community).

As I have about a year before I begin grad school, always keeping my fingers crossed that I get into one ! I have time to do some reading. So I have compiled a reading list of books that I find interesting (you might notice it's based mostly on posts here at SWJ, go search function!)
I would like to solicit opinions of my list. I am missing anything? Should I take anything out? Maybe there is theme or certain time period that I am missing? etc, etc...

Also I know I am missing some history books. For example I recently read "Street Without Joy" and ” The Great Game: The Struggle for Empire in Central Asia." So any suggestions of that type of book would be great.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Social Movements and Organization Theory (Cambridge Studies in Contentious Politics) by Gerald F. Davis

The Unthinkable Revolution in Iran by Charles Kurzman
States and Social Revolutions: A Comparative Analysis of France, Russia and China by Theda Skocpol

The Anatomy of Revolution by Clarence Crane Brinton, Crane Brinton

THINKING LIKE A TERRORIST: Insights of a Former FBI Undercover Agent by Mike German

The Al Qaeda Reader by Raymond Ibrahim (Editor)

U.S. Army Counterinsurgency and Contingency Operations Doctrine, 1942-1976 (Paperbound) by A. J. Birtle

US Army Counterinsurgency and Contingency Operations Doctrine, 1860-1941 by Andrew J. Birtle (Author)

The Village by Francis J. West

The Savage Wars Of Peace: Small Wars And The Rise Of American Power by Max Boot

Soldier Sahibs: The Daring Adventurers Who Tamed India's Northwest Frontier by Charles Allen

From Pablo to Osama: Trafficking and Terrorist Networks, Government Bureaucracies, and Competitive Adaptation by Michael Kenney

Counterinsurgency in Modern Warfare (Companion) by Daniel Marston (Editor), Carter Malkasian (Editor)

The Insurgent Archipelago (Columbia/Hurst) by John Mackinlay

Inside Rebellion: The Politics of Insurgent Violence (Cambridge Studies in Comparative Politics) by Jeremy M. Weinstein

What Makes a Terrorist: Economics and the Roots of Terrorism (Lionel Robbins Lectures) by Alan B. Krueger

On Violence (Harvest Book) by Hannah Arendt

On Revolution (Penguin Classics) by Hannah Arendt

War of the Flea: The Classic Study of Guerrilla Warfare by Robert Taber

The Logic of Violence in Civil War (Cambridge Studies in Comparative Politics) by Stathis N. Kalyvas

Modern Insurgencies and Counter-Insurgencies: Guerrillas and their Opponents since 1750 (Warfare and History) by I. F. W. Beckett

Insurgency, Terrorism, and Crime: Shadows from the Past and Portents for the Future (International and Security Affairs) by Max G. Manwaring

Contra Cross: Insurgency And Tyranny in Central America, 1979-1989 by William R. Meara

Structured Analytic Techniques for Intelligence Analysis by Richards J. Heuer

Intelligence Analysis: A Target-Centric Approach, 3rd Edition by Robert M. Clark

Intelligence Essentials for Everyone by Lisa Krizan (Author)

The Craft of Intelligence by Allen Welsh Dulles, Allen Dulles

Insurgency and Counter-Insurgency in Iraq by Ahmed Hashim

The Afghanistan-Pakistan Theater: Militant Islam, Security & Stability by Hassan Abbas

Decoding the New Taliban: Insights from the Afghan Field (Columbia/Hurst) by Antonio Giustozzi (Editor)

Terror in the Name of God: Why Religious Militants Kill by Jessica Stern

Suicide Bombers in Iraq: The Strategy and Ideology of Martyrdom by Mohammed M. Hafez

Modern Warfare: A French View of Counterinsurgency (PSI Classics of the Counterinsurgency Era) by Roger Trinquier

Dying to Win: The Strategic Logic of Suicide Terrorism by Robert Anthony Pape
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks