Thread: al-Jazeera English on Islamic Army in Iraq

Default al-Jazeera English on Islamic Army in Iraq

On Youtube here. The most remarkable thing about this report is watching these SOBs do IA drills in the open. They even have a little graduation ceremony at the end. All I can say is ... WTF.

Council Member

I wonder during the graduation ceremony if they take a pledge not to dislike us anymore if we pull out of Iraq, all of the middle east and abandon Israel? Any word on that?

Council Member

No word on that? I was worried for a second that these guys might try to follow us home or at least attack our interests in other areas once we cut and ran from Iraq - now I can get to that sale at Wal-Mart.

Default No Word Yet ?

Hey Goesh !
    Nothing new to report, but they did get cool uniforms during the (ahem) graduation ceremony !

I view the video as pure Bravo Sierra /slash/ propaganda. "Fighting the world's greatest super power" et al. Videos blowing vehicles with roadside IEDs, two tough weeks at basic training...sounds like a pathetic version of recruiting for A-Team in the late 70s

God, what horrible music and ranting in the background

Give me a break folks !

Stan,

The main concern for me is that these guys have no fear of doing their "training" sessions out in the open in broad daylight.

Tequila,
    Agreed. But, we don't exactly know where, or they would have been toast long ago. Me hopes !
    The terrain they were training in could be found anywhere in Afghanistan or Iraq.

Council Member

done in Iran no doubt but music and action to the eyes and ears for any all radical islamists and those straddling the fence unwilling to fully commit to the jihadist cause - done so matter of factly, so professionally by the al-J anchor team - their we are winning message comes across loud and clear to the world's 1.3 billion muslims

Since this is IAI, I highly doubt this is of Iranian provenance.