Page 33 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump impact on US policy

Council Member

Kissinger's firm doesn't disclose its client list–threatened to sue Congress when subpoenaed for it–did $ flow from Kremlin to Kissinger?

Kissinger Associates still has never filed FANA on any of their lobbying efforts...during the Russian military annexation of Crimea Kissinger led an unofficial delegation in Finland looking for a political solution and suggested that Russia pay a yearly "rental fee to Ukraine for Crimea".....shot down......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 05-15-2017 at 09:10 AM.

Council Member

Reference the ongoing FBI CI/criminal investigation into Trump WH and Russians connections...

I'm told that hearings at the Eastern District of Virginia (EDVA) unrelated to TrumpRussia are being postponed or rescheduled...so something important has pushed the standard planned court appointments aside for something else??

It was the EDVA that ordered the recent FBI raid on a GOP Consulting Company.

Claude Taylor‏#@TrueFactsStated
    1. Followers know I've tried to avoid an exact timeline as to when to expect arrests. I'm now receiving word that it may be soon. Here's why
    2. In order to avoid any possible misinterpretation, I'm going to give exact word for word quote of what I was told. "Rumor has it the AUSA
    3. has signed off on the tactical & logistical plan to take numerous subjects into custody". That's it. Word for word.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 05-16-2017 at 08:28 AM.

Council Member

First, Trump says it's "fake news". Minutes later, he confirms the info is coming from the intel community - thus verifying that it's true.

IMHO it is really hard to see who is running a better non linear war...Russia and or Trump???

Preet Bharara‏
    Verified account
    @PreetBharara
    Citizens working together are more powerful than US Attorneys. And presidents.

Right now social media journalism is literally scooping MSM on the Russian non linear war and are actively as well pushing back on it when the government is not engaging...
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 05-16-2017 at 08:40 AM.

Council Member

Just saying......

WH is rebutting points that weren't in @washingtonpost report, which didn't allege prez revealed sources & methods. (USAToday)

Russian Propaganda 6Ds Principles....we should never forget them when reading anything these days in the "post truth era".....

Distract...Dismay...Distort.....Deflect...ALL designed to create Doubt and Distrust...
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 05-16-2017 at 08:49 AM.

Council Member

Russian senator on alleged Trump leak to Lavrov: "Sergei Viktorovich is a gifted person… but this is the first time I heard he’s a spy too."

Council Member

Russian oligarch Deripaska sues @AP for their story of him having close ties with head of Trump campaign.
    https://twitter.com/mediazzzona/stat...2619237015552#

Smokescreen as this has been proven to be in fact a valid point..there was contact and close contact to Flynn, Page, Manafort....

NOT so sure this Russian oligarch really wants the "discovery phase to apply to him" as then he must answer all questions and provide far more details than have been released and or available on open source....and all under oath....in a US court not a Russian court...

Council Member

Wow is just about all I can say....

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
    First, Trump says it's "fake news". Minutes later, he confirms the info is coming from the intel community - thus verifying that it's true.

IMHO it is really hard to see who is running a better non linear war...Russia and or Trump???

Preet Bharara‏
    Verified account
    @PreetBharara
    Citizens working together are more powerful than US Attorneys. And presidents.

Right now social media journalism is literally scooping MSM on the Russian non linear war and are actively as well pushing back on it when the government is not engaging...
    Russia's @mfa_russia spokes tells everyone not to read American newspapers, as they're "harmful and dangerous."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...ource=twitter#

NOW Fox News in supporting Trumps right to disclose highly classified CODE WORD intel to Russia "quotes the spokesperson for the Russian FM"....

BREAKING: Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman denies reports that Trump revealed classified information to senior officials.

Trump and Putin really do need to get their tweets on the same sheet of music.....

Sr. German lawmaker: If Trump passes intel to others "Trump becomes a security risk for the entire western world."
    http://apne.ws/2pGt7hs#
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 05-16-2017 at 01:52 PM.

Council Member

The upcoming NATO meeting will be all about the weather and where are the best places to eat and what tour one will take...ISIS what the heck is that...Syria not sure where that is exactly....Putin who......?

The Latest: Kremlin calls reports that Trump shared classified info "nonsense," Top German lawmaker expresses alarm.
    http://apne.ws/2pG3EF3

realDonaldTrump
    I have been asking Director Comey & others, from the beginning of my administration, to find the LEAKERS in the intelligence community.....

NOW this has just become a one heck of a major farce....
    WH/NSC spokesman Mike Anton emphatically denies that Pres Trump's tweets today confirm disclosure of classified material to Russia.

WaPo reports Trump's team wanted "full transcript" of mtg w Russians ltd to small grp to contain intel leak. Sure sounds like there r tapes

SO who decided within the USG IC that determined this had happened and how did they know about the meeting....
    Because it was a breach that could cost people who trust the United States their lives.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...N18B2MX?il=0#…

NOW Fox News in supporting Trumps right to disclose highly classified CODE WORD intel to Russia "quotes the spokesperson for the Russian FM"....

BREAKING: Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman denies reports that Trump revealed classified information to senior officials.

Trump and Putin really do need to get their tweets on the same sheet of music.....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 05-16-2017 at 01:43 PM.

Council Member

Sr. German lawmaker: If Trump passes intel to others "Trump becomes a security risk for the entire western world."
    http://apne.ws/2pGt7hs#

Middle East allies at physical and political risk from Trump leak
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...=share_btn_tw#
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 05-16-2017 at 01:55 PM.

Council Member

Jordan most likely provided the intelligence (re: WaPo report). here's my Oct. 2014 @NRO -
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ate-tom-rogan#

Public support for impeaching Trump (48%) has now surpassed Nixon's impeachment #'s 16 mos. after Watergate break-in (10/73).
    via @ppppolls

Council Member

The Associated Press‏
    BREAKING: European official to AP: Country might stop sharing intel with US if Trump gave classified info to Russian diplomats.

Council Member

Default To OUTLAW 09 RE: Syria

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09
    Azor...so now will you finally stop defending Trump and his failed Syrian policies as there are none....+

Azor...now tell me that this US President does not have some serious issues..
    Outlaw,

I am not defending Trump, nor have I identified any major differences in policy on Syria from Obama, other than perhaps more aggression.

Please stay on-topic and get off your soapbox.

The details of the alleged secret intelligence leak seem to revolve around Daesh plots to bring down airliners using laptops, which has already been a focus of various laptop bans. As usual with the Washington Post, we must rely upon anonymous diplomatic and intelligence sources (serving and not), from the same communities that endorsed Trump's rival and which have continued to attempt to de-legitimize his election victory.

You never questioned why Steele would burn his sources with the "Piss Dossier" and yet here you are rumor-mongering like a jealous villager at a witchcraft trial...Of course, the dossier has been forgotten and the conspiracy now centers upon Flynn and this, which are very, very different accusations.

By now, you should probably be aware that few here probably believe that you are merely a principled private citizen, whether of the US, EU or both.

You have shamelessly pitched every single initiative that the Trans-Atlantic establishment has come up with, whether to be more muscular in Ukraine and Syria, to more confrontational with Iran (conveniently avoiding the issue of the JCPOA), to keeping the EU together at all costs, to demanding more US commitment to Europe while conveniently ignoring the unpopular 2% target. Now that the establishment has decided to follow the anti-Obama playbook (smearing him as a crypto-Muslim foreign-born anti-American), you have jumped in with both feet.

I don't mind if you want to be a one-man botnet for the most vain and venal woman to go for power since Jiang Qing, just knock off the hot air.

We were told for more than a decade that the cyber-realm belonged to Russian and Chinese hackers, and that the Iranians, North Koreans and others were formidable as well. Then of course we learned that the NSA had hacked the planet, and was listening in at the Zhongnanhai; that the NSA could cause a centrifuge to self-destruct; and that no U.S. ally or neutral was immune from eavesdropping. But how else to keep secrets in an open and free society than to play down one's strengths, play up the enemy's strengths and otherwise disinform?

Quite frankly, I think the U.S. has as much catching-up to do in the cyber realm as it did with the Bomber and Missile Gaps, and your prolific commentary is attached to "Exhibit A".

Council Member

This source has been highly accurate in the past reporting...

The U.S. Marshals Service presented a plan to a senior Justice Department official yesterday for the service of warrants in the Trump-Russia inquiry, separate sources with links to the intelligence and law enforcement communities report.

The extensive plan was approved yesterday by a senior Justice Department official who is closely involved in prosecuting the case.

Sources say that the extensive plan, multiple pages in length, covered not only the serving of warrants, but logistical arrangements such as the closure of streets, if necessary.

They further report that while timing is uncertain, such plans are normally only presented and approved when arrests are imminent.

Patribotics knows the identity of the senior justice official who approved the plan, and the court in which it was approved. We are redacting that information for now.

Edited:
    I want to acknowledge the following tweets by Claude Taylor made last night. My sources support his sources (and go further). He has asked me to reproduce them exactly as written.
    1. Followers know I’ve tried to avoid an exact timeline as to when to expect arrests. I’m now receiving word that it may be soon. Here’s why
    2. In order to avoid any possible misinterpretation, I’m going to give exact word for word quote of what I was told. “Rumor has it the AUSA
    3. has signed off on the tactical & logistical plan to take numerous subjects into custody”. That’s it. Word for word.
    BREAKING: AP Source: CIA director to brief House intel committee Tuesday on Trump sharing classified information with Russians.

BUT is there more to this briefing as he did not offer to take it to the Senate????
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 05-16-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Council Member

If this is true and it comes from Trump's own NSA so it must be.....

McMaster said Trump wasn't aware of the source of the intelligence he gave to Russia. And he shared it unplanned, so winging it.

McMaster tap danced with the best of them just now.....he elegantly kept deflecting the main premise of the Wapo article...that in fact highly classified critical ally intel was given to the Russians with Trump not even understanding just how critical it was....

He kept going back and stating no methods and procedures were revealed.....BUT was never mentioned by the Wapo article....

Stunning comment by McMaster: Pay no attention to the sharing sensitive intelligence with the Russians; the scandal is the leaks.

THIS is a blatant lie on the part of the NSA...
    McMaster says the information President Trump shared is “nothing you would not know from open-source reporting”

OSINT does not include CODE WORD TS/SCI/SAP information....

McMaster briefing appeared to be cut short after press aide entered room with note.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 05-16-2017 at 04:37 PM.

Council Member

If this is true and it comes from Trump's own NSA so it must be.....

McMaster said Trump wasn't aware of the source of the intelligence he gave to Russia. And he shared it unplanned, so winging it.

McMaster tap danced with the best of them just now.....he elegantly kept deflecting the main premise of the Wapo article...that in fact highly classified critical ally intel was given to the Russians with Trump not even understanding just how critical it was....

He kept going back and stating no methods and procedures were revealed.....BUT was never mentioned by the Wapo article....

Stunning comment by McMaster: Pay no attention to the sharing sensitive intelligence with the Russians; the scandal is the leaks.

THIS is a blatant lie on the part of the NSA...
    McMaster says the information President Trump shared is “nothing you would not know from open-source reporting”

OSINT does not include CODE WORD TS/SCI/SAP information....

McMaster briefing appeared to be cut short after press aide entered room with note.
    There is a serious indication that the leak came from inside the Trump WH by a staunch proTrump supporter who felt the intel released had actually gone to far and he felt knew that in fact Trump knew that ......

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Azor View Post
    Outlaw,

I am not defending Trump, nor have I identified any major differences in policy on Syria from Obama, other than perhaps more aggression.

Please stay on-topic and get off your soapbox.

The details of the alleged secret intelligence leak seem to revolve around Daesh plots to bring down airliners using laptops, which has already been a focus of various laptop bans. As usual with the Washington Post, we must rely upon anonymous diplomatic and intelligence sources (serving and not), from the same communities that endorsed Trump's rival and which have continued to attempt to de-legitimize his election victory.

You never questioned why Steele would burn his sources with the "Piss Dossier" and yet here you are rumor-mongering like a jealous villager at a witchcraft trial...Of course, the dossier has been forgotten and the conspiracy now centers upon Flynn and this, which are very, very different accusations.

By now, you should probably be aware that few here probably believe that you are merely a principled private citizen, whether of the US, EU or both.

You have shamelessly pitched every single initiative that the Trans-Atlantic establishment has come up with, whether to be more muscular in Ukraine and Syria, to more confrontational with Iran (conveniently avoiding the issue of the JCPOA), to keeping the EU together at all costs, to demanding more US commitment to Europe while conveniently ignoring the unpopular 2% target. Now that the establishment has decided to follow the anti-Obama playbook (smearing him as a crypto-Muslim foreign-born anti-American), you have jumped in with both feet.

I don't mind if you want to be a one-man botnet for the most vain and venal woman to go for power since Jiang Qing, just knock off the hot air.

We were told for more than a decade that the cyber-realm belonged to Russian and Chinese hackers, and that the Iranians, North Koreans and others were formidable as well. Then of course we learned that the NSA had hacked the planet, and was listening in at the Zhongnanhai; that the NSA could cause a centrifuge to self-destruct; and that no U.S. ally or neutral was immune from eavesdropping. But how else to keep secrets in an open and free society than to play down one's strengths, play up the enemy's strengths and otherwise disinform?

Quite frankly, I think the U.S. has as much catching-up to do in the cyber realm as it did with the Bomber and Missile Gaps, and your prolific commentary is attached to "Exhibit A".
    1. Steele did not burn his sources

2. Trump burned critical intel provided by field agents of a intel agency friendly to the US

NO one has the right President or no President...NO right to reveal CODE WORD information as then you are explicitly putting that field agent in serious danger of being killed....

EXHIBIT A....

The New York Times‏
    Verifizierter Account
    #@nytimes 10 Std.
    Breaking News: Israel provided the intelligence that President Trump shared with Russia, officials said

German intel types I spoke to yesterday are in fact now throttling back IS info to the US out of fear that Trump "leaks" it and it comes from their field agents as well...

Thank you for revealing your solid alt right opinions....have known they were there for awhile but you hide them nicely behind text book supported answers....looking like a true academic which you are not....

Sometimes accepting what others who in fact have true ground reality have to say which is not the standard publicly info flow should be listened to especially by those that do not have true ground reality...
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 05-17-2017 at 05:00 AM.

Council Member

Interesting in that social media journalists (2) have been reporting on this for over two weeks now and it is just now getting picked up by US MSM.....

NBC reporting federal subpoena issued related to Paul Manafort over $3.5 million loan he received the day after leaving Trump campaign.

PART of the FBI CI investigation into Russian ties between Trump WH advisors and Russia has been following a RICO money laundering trail....

Was used to purchase NYC real estate the favorite Russian way to hide money laundering....

Council Member

Interesting chart.....

Council Member

Default To Outlaw 09 RE: Syria

1. Steele did not burn his sources
    On the contrary, weren't you reporting that more than one had been assassinated or otherwise died in mysterious circumstances? The Russian kompromat story has quietly vanished from the news cycle despite its staggering importance if true. Now, it is about Flynn and obstruction of justice...

2. Trump burned critical intel provided by field agents of a intel agency friendly to the US...

EXHIBIT A....

The New York Times‏
    Since when has the Gray Lady exhibited anything other than antipathy for Trump's candidacy and presidency? If the secret intelligence is so critical to inter-agency cooperation, how could the Times be given any evidence to verify this story, even if it chose not to publish all of the details?

Logic, mi amigo: logic.

German intel types I spoke to yesterday are in fact now throttling back IS info to the US out of fear that Trump "leaks" it and it comes from their field agents as well...
    So if the Germans withhold intelligence on a Daesh operative who kills or injures U.S. citizens, they will blame Trump and hope that Berlin isn't leveled again? Is that it?

Aren't German intelligence officers busy in Iraq and Syria trying to determine which ex-Daesh members from liberated areas are trying to blend in with the migratory flows to Europe? The Iraqi courts admittedly are giving most young men a pass as there is little evidence to charge them.

You do realize that you're trying to act as a corroborating source for the report on the German lawmaker who suggested a moratorium on intelligence sharing, right? Between running a cyber-security firm, traipsing around Brandenburg, meeting with all manner of insiders and posting on SWC/SWJ, when do you sleep?

By the way, I have a question for your friends at German intelligence: do they still keep in touch with their adopted freedom fighters in Kosovo? Or are narcotics, human and organ trafficking not as interesting as national liberation? Between the ~10,000 PKK operatives in Germany and the ~10,000 MIT officers/Grey Wolves, whose side do they fall on?

Thank you for revealing your solid alt right opinions....have known they were there for awhile but you hide them nicely behind text book supported answers....looking like a true academic which you are not....

Sometimes accepting what others who in fact have true ground reality have to say which is not the standard publicly info flow should be listened to especially by those that do not have true ground reality...
    If writing in coherent sentences with proper punctuation, spelling and grammar count as "true academic", then the bar must have been lowered since I last stalked the halls of higher education.

So, any person that is not breathlessly in favor of your Progressivist and Supranational vision of the future is "sold alt right"?

You seem to share Putin's opinion that democracy should be managed. Between Brexit and the EU's tough road ahead, perhaps there is a case to be made for integration of the Anglosphere. It would be lovely to see those countries - where true liberal democracy is not a passing fashion, a means to a collective end, or imposed with strategic bombing - try their hand at an alternative bloc.