Quote Originally Posted by JMA View Post
Why are you telling me this stuff? I know it. Hundreds (probably many thousands) know this. It is the current operational application of combat tracking skills in Iraq/Afghanistan that some may not know (I don't).

This reply also on the other tracking thread here
JMA,

Please do not contradict yourself in the same paragraph. You say you know it, then state that you do not know it.

We are not looking for a "Post Count Hunter", but information that can be offered that contains knowledge and validity. I can quote myself again regarding current application of combat tracking skills in Iraq/Afghanistan if you like. However, I am getting tired of quoting myself. So, if you "know it", along with the "hundreds" that know it, put out the information that you "know" or "do not know" on the current combat theaters so those out there that have the willingness to learn can be a sponge.

Your reply offered nothing but contradiction. So, please offer what you do or do not truly know in regards to this subject instead of confusion. I have no doubt you have a lot of knowledge to offer. However, you are not providing anything, but push-back on everything stated. Please include your experiences that will provide the current combat soldier with the wisdom you achieved from where you have been.

This will be far more productive than the 1-liners that offer no knowledge or productivity able to be used by todays warfighter.