I envy you your enthusiasm...

Perhaps I'm responding to what I consider (of course it is only an opinion) your hyperbole in describing a TSLC that doesn't appear much different than those I was privy to participate/observe in the past...

If you were to ask a sampling of SWC members and asked who is one of the more consistent/fair defenders of TRADOC, I would hazard a guess that I would be on most folks short list (short because there aren't too many taking up the TRADOC cause on this forum)...

I typically take up that stance because i know from experience that there are a lot people with the best of intentions attempting to support Soldiers needs to the best of their abilities...

and when I find that opinions based on experiences that are nearly a decade old are offered as fact - I'm usually the first to highlight how that opinion is in many cases out of date and not reflective of today's reality...

I note all this for no other reason than to make this one point...

What you have described is not in fact new... it may be (is) needed... it is welcome... but the fact that the commandants assembled in small groups and held a BOGSAT - Brainstormed some ideas, and then used the outbrief to highlight a particular initiative/pet project that they are working... does not constitute change much less a "giant leap" or "unpresedented"...

and to characterize it as such does little but sound like fingernails on a chalkboard... and if the intent was to inform/generate support for the TRADOC CDR's direction/intent... give us fewer superlatives and more details

That felt harsher than intended... does prolonged exposure to SWC make you grumpier??? Ken WiLF???