Thread: "Guerrilla Warfare" by General George Grivas

Default "Guerrilla Warfare" by General George Grivas

I am looking for a copy of General George Grivas's book (in English) "Guerrilla Warfare". More important, if the content is posted somewhere (exclusive of http://www.cyprus-conflict.net/www.c...et/grivas.html) and you could direct me to i, I would be very appreiciative. Thank you.

Default located Grivas book

Search Results
    Title: Guerrilla Warfare EOKA's Struggle
    2 Results (Displaying results 1 - 2) Sort Results By: Author A-Z Author Z-A Highest Price Lowest Price Newest Title A-Z Title Z-A

1. Guerrilla Warfare and Eoka's Struggle
    General Grivas
    Bookseller: EbenezerBooks
    (Tynewydd, Mid Glamorgan, ., United Kingdom) Price: US$ 58.60
    [Convert Currency]
    Quantity: 1 Shipping within United Kingdom:
    US$ 4.74
    [Rates & Speeds]
    Book Description: Longmans, Uk, 1977. Hard Cover. Book Condition: Good. Dust Jacket Condition: Good. black boards, with brown jacket, library stamped, fep missing, some shelf wear, some minor wear to edges and corners, slight weakness of front hinges, jacket has some shelf wear, a very good tight clean copy. Grivas applies his own experience in the Cyprus campaign to guerilla warfare in general. Ex-Library. Bookseller Inventory # 613187

[Bookseller & Payment Information] [More Books from this Seller] [Ask Bookseller a Question]

AT:

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?tn=Guerrilla+Warfare+EOKA%27s+Strugg le

Council Member

Excellent book; I had mentioned it a while back on this forum. I still haven't tracked down any contemporary Brit studies of EOKA TTPs....

Thank you for the reference. There are some good tips on insurgency (400-500 Greeks against 40,000 Brits), especially the urban warfare ideas that have some applicability to Iraq.

Default Grivas

If you haven't already read it, Robert Taber's "War of the Flea" (still in print) has a healthy section on Grivas and EOKA.