Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Hope for the Lost Souls of Liberalism
2. Southeast Asian Nations Cautious Over New AUKUS Defense Pact
3. CIA warned children were possibly present seconds before US missile killed 10
4. Afghan family ravaged by U.S. drone strike mistake wants headstones for the dead — and possible new life in America
5. How anti-terror Washington turns itself into terrorist
6. ‘Horrible Mistake’: Pentagon Admits Drone Strike Killed Children, Not Terrorists
7. Islamic State trying to spread in India through constant propaganda online: NIA
8. Fueling the Fire: How Social Media Intensifies U.S. Political Polarization — And What Can Be Done About It
9. Pentagon acknowledges Aug. 29 drone strike in Afghanistan was a tragic mistake that killed 10 civilians.
10. As US Schools Prioritize Diversity Over Merit, China Is Becoming the World’s STEM Leader
11. Trade Versus Subs: The Risky U.S. Tradeoff in the Asia-Pacific
Korean News Content:
1. Are 'North Korean defectors' traitors?
2. Photos show North Korea expanding uranium enrichment plant
3. Kim Yo-Jong Has Tough Words for South Korea
4. Trump reportedly called North Korean leader Kim Jong Un a 'lunatic': book
5. Moon heads to New York for U.N. speech during Chuseok holiday in Korea
6. New cases fall below 2,000 amid concerns about spike in outbreaks after Chuseok holiday
7. Korean-American staff members of U.S. Congress hold first public meeting with Korean Amb.
8. No decision yet on FM talks with Japan in New York: S. Korean official