Thread: In The USA: the Next Revolution

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

The Republican Senate out manuevered the Democrate missing links who fled to Illinois by putting the contract barganing verbage in a seperate law. The wailing and nashing of teeth by the pols who pushed thru the Obama Health Care Bill is most amusing.

The Federal Government doesn't allow "collective bargaining" and about a dozen States have laws against it as well.

I think tactically, the Dems and the Public Unions who give them large chunks of money have screwed the pooch on this issue by making Wisconsin a Battleground for this protests.

The scene's of the protesters breaking into and being hauled out of the state capital building are sending the wrong message. Death threats to WI republican politicians are giving them the win. The American People are getting a look at the same or stronger measures currently being moved thru other state governments and no protests or death threats being made.

The entitlement mentality of the public union leadership is being exposed and they are not looking good to the majority watching the action.

I believe the Apathy Level is being reduced. It started last year, cause the turn around in the House of Representatives last November and with the sillyness going on in Wisconsin it is broading the base and creating a more active and conservative American voter.

Just my humble opinion of course!

I recommend y'all read the editorial in Investors Business Daily today.

"Wisconsin has it's PATCO Moment" (added by Mod):http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnal...ates-Patco.htm
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 03-11-2011 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Link added