Quote Originally Posted by slapout9 View Post
Bill, most of what you point out are not defects in the Justice system of Cops, Lawyers and Judges it is a defect in the LEGISLATIVE system. I never made any Laws I just enforced them. Most people becuase of poor citizenship training do not pay any attention to how our laws are made or which Laws are being made....many don't even know how they are made.
I'm not talking about our judicial system, but our legal system, which is consists of multiple systems including our legislative system. I can't see the logic of separating the legislative process from the discussion if that is where the majority of the fault lies (in your opinion)? I think activist judges are equally at fault, and this all ties into your arguments about political correctness.

As for political correctness the Soviets were masters at infiltrating and manipulating our universities, and while they'll deny it to the very end our COINdistas are largely a product of the political correctness agenda they pushed. Most of us are aware of the book burnings, speech control and other Nazi like measures employed by the far left, but we would mistaken not to recognize that the Christian Right also promotes a form of political correctness. Both are dangers to our Constitution. If a middle America exists that doesn't want government interfering in their personal affairs and beliefs they better start mobilizing politically before left and right wing social engineers destroy the beliefs imbued in our Constitution. If the middle is to weak or apathetic to make a stand then we deserve the government we get.