Quote Originally Posted by tequila View Post
Are you sure you are right about that Western troops do not care about killing Muslim civilians?

If so, why do you think the Marines have pulled the MARSOC company that was involved in the shootings near Kabul and are apparently mulling charges against some? To save face? It would be much easier and less embarrassing to simply issue blanket denials, no? Instead the Marines have accepted a major black eye in the international press and also within the Special Operations community, since this was MARSOC's first deployment as a member of JSOC.

Why are Marines currently charged in the Haditha case, and why are Marines currently in prison over the murder of an Iraqi civilian in Hamdaniya?

And that's just my branch of service.

The U.S. and its forces are certainly not perfect. However, the armed men who do not care about innocent Muslim life in these conflicts are all waving the black flag of jihad, not U.S. colors. Has the Islamic Army in Iraq, the 1920 Revolution Brigades, the Mahdi Army, or the Taliban held any of their own responsible for the death of innocent civilians? And we all know about al-Qaeda in Iraq's record --- they specialize in the spectacular murder of men, women, and children.

Can you deny any of what I've written?
I never implied or said that I hold in blame ALL U.S. Armed Forces for killings of innocent civilians... Second, I posted my comment like a rebuttal to all of you who said that U.S. military do NOT kill (at all) civilian on purpose but only in handful ceases by mistake. That's not true.

You still keeping me in that lame light that I am here to accuse all of you instead to see my point that I am trying to make for weeks... I am NOT talking about terrorist attacks nor do I making cases for Resistance. I start asking simple question on which NONE of you even answer even when I came back with examples and proofs.

I ask question here, how you see any Muslim being on your side while you still killing them!?, and none of you wanted even to stop and think, put some effort in answers... All I saw was excusing your side and asking me some nonsense that has NO connection with my original question.

You are all smart and experienced people here, so how come you can't figure that my question is very important for all of you!?? I am amazed that you people don't look for same answer yourself since is so important for what you trying to do. BTW, I don't hate U.S. (I’m living here) and I know how many good people live here and how much good is done in name of Good by American people.

But, your policy sucks. For every good example you can tell me I can tell you 2 bad ones. Why is that? You are mentioning criminal charges, tequila? OK. How many of them are equated of charges by now!? How many charges never where brought up!? And how many and with what punishment are punish!? I know enough to see American military "justice" and examples are all around us.

In same time U.S. military rounding up Muslims regardless of charges, due process, guilt or any proof, kidnapping them for they homes and families, and sending them half a word away so they will be kept there for YEARS without charge and then let go since they was INOCENT in start!?

tequila, believe you or not I am keeping you in high regards for you honest, fair and open talk and posts and my (provocative) post was NOT personal attack on you (or anyone else here) but proving that I was right when I mention certain things and ask that MAIN question... So, please, don't treat me like a moron...

Instead to admit all bad things and show me examples of good one, to talk with me, persuade on your side of story, you ignoring all those examples, all truth and current situations, and going after me with examples of terrorists attacks!? What that mean? That I have something with that so you point out on “my side”? That I am one of them because where share same... What??

I see I failed in my intentions. Not all blame is mine... But, that's ok too. You guys don't need help, outside opinion, questions, critique and truth... You have yourself. Everyone’s in sync, everyone’s on same page, patting each other's back and basically agreeing on every single thing... No question and no challenges of truth.

Again, that's just fine. It is your place and you have every right to do that. Sadly, I think you will keep chewing all same wrong opinions and ideas and life will never change on better for any of us.

tequila, soldier to soldier, I wish you best and please accept my apologies if I personally insulted you trying to point out truth and examples of war crimes SOME of your military did it. Have no worries, it will never happen again.