Thanks for the responses. I am in IAILEA and HTIA but have found a lot of it to be very generalized content. I just hooked up with someone in the Intel community who should help get the ball rolling. I guess I was looking for examples of products and conceptual frameworks since I am producing them on the fly and would like to get more professional with standardization and such. Basically, I am trying to develop a one man fusion cell at the Precinct level so my resources are pretty slim. As for my Department to pay for me to get a Federal security clearance that will happen about the same time as Paris Hilton goes celibate. I had one when I was in the Army but I have been out of the military since 2000. The only ones on my Department that have clearances are Task Force Officers with DEA or FBI such as the JTTF.

I think I am heading in the right direction and am pretty excited. Right now I am just producing standard word docs with embedded powerpoint or excel slides for the statistical analysis parts. I have got some of my best ideas from reading books by financial analysts and am reading "See No Evil" which I highly recommend. I will get back on Leanalyst. Years ago when I was still in Patrol I was on that list and got off it due to a lack of relevance. I just attended the DEA Federal Law Enforcment Intelligence Analysis course at Quantico and a couple of classmates suggested it and to be honest I forgot to get back on there! Thanks again for the suggestions. This is a tremendous resource. And as for Jedburgh, I make him a must read.