Iran doesn't need a nuclear arsenal today. It has China and Russia for that...
Though I'm not at all sure that the last sentence is true or realistic.
...And frankly,with the release of the NIE, neither China nor Russia will support an increase in economic sanctions against Iran, and they clearly don't care what Washington thinks...
In this case I agree with the last sentence but am not all sure you're correct on the first one. Time will tell.
From Tehran's perspective, Iran has come out ahead in all of this.
Nor do I see any basis for that statement; they will certainly shout that they are ahead, as you said above, they've been playing the bluff and fall back game like North Korea (though not quite as well) since '79. So they'll make hooray! noises -- whether they really think that or wonder what in the world we're up to now is a totally different thing.

The turn around from the 2005 NIE is bound to give them pause. They've miscalculated on us before and are rather cautious in fear of doing it again. They want respect for the Persian Empire and foreign investment but they are too proud to say that, they have to demand it indirectly, even while really understanding that is not a good approach. Complex folks.