Thread: And Libya goes on...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by J Wolfsberger View Post
    Which is why I think we should have sat this one out. Getting screeched at by the usual cast of characters and not spending billions of dollars for the privilege is far more appealing than getting screeched at by the usual cast of characters and spending billions of dollars for the privilege. I would have much preferred a position along the lines of: "We are saddened by the violence in Libya. However, this is a Libyan problem for the Libyans to solve. Regardless of the outcome, we look forward to resuming normal relations with the victor."

As it is now, I have the feeling we've been suckered into a game of "let's you and him fight." We should have known better.
    So I guess you would go for this statement of a time some 70 years ago?

"We are saddened about the ongoing problems between the Jews and the Nazis. This problem should be resolved between the two parties themselves and we see no reason to interfere. Regardless of of the methods used or the motives behind the problems we look forward to resuming normal relations with the Nazis one they have solved this problem."

MODERATOR COMMENT: A warning has been issued with regard to this post. It gives the appearance of being structured to either provoke or attack J Wolfsberger, and further conduct such as this will result in additional moderator action.
    Last edited by jcustis; 03-24-2011 at 02:26 AM.