Thread: In The USA: the Next Revolution

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    It's all about the money!
    I agree with most of what say so I will focus on where I disagree.

1-Neither party can fix the situation which is why I think we are heading for some type of major Civil Disturbance(Revolution/Revolt/Insurrection) within a year or two.

2-Most State budgets that I know of are required to have balanced budgets. The Federal Government does not, also the Federal Government has the Legal authority to create money, state governments do not. That puts far more pressure on State Governments than the Feds. So as you say it is all about the money.

3-Find a copy of the Dodd-Frank Bill. In there you will find that the estimated cost of the Bank bailout is between 12 and 20 Trillion.....12 and 20 Trillion!! Started under Bush the second and continued under Obama the first. The exact total is unknown because the Federal Reserve cannot be audited (has never been audited) because they are a Private Bank and Congress does not have that authority. They did agree to a one time "quick look" which is how we finally got to see the numbers that appeared in the Dodd-Frank bill.

4-Obama dosen't have any Political power....except in his mind. I say he is a one term wonder.
    Last edited by slapout9; 02-25-2011 at 12:38 AM. Reason: stuff