Quote Originally Posted by ilots View Post
zdravo, kako ste?

Though I am NOT familiar with this incident - I have been in the Zerkoh valley and it was a very tense, volatile, and crowded place. Rest assured we were no more likely at that time to conduct "indiscriminate killings" than when I was offering aid in Sarajevo or even in villages of Kosovo.

It sounds like you have formed an opinion, and will use what facts you can to support it.

I think it is unfortunate that you choose to blame all American soldiers for the actions of very few..... I believe you would find it equally wrong to blame all of Muslim for the actions of the few.

Best of luck to you.
What that means!? You finally after 3 1/2 years of Serbs killing Bosnians came and "help"?! Don't worry. I know for help U.S. gave Bosnia and I believe you heard Bosnians thanking you for it. No need to wave with that now.

In your coalition in Iraq you have Bosnians, Albanians, Croats and Serbs in mercenaries, Slovenians in Afghanistan... Or maybe you miss that info?

And, if I have wrong opinions, prove me wrong with facts and examples, do not hide them of offer excuse for them.

Thank you, I wish you all the best too.