First off Slap I read Warden's book, and reread sections from it rather recently and find it to be even more inaccurate and misleading in the way he represents war, and prioritizes targets using the five rings. What worked in Desert Storm was targeting the 5th ring, his ground forces, and everything else accomplished little beyond imposing costs. Imposing costs is not the same is compelling someone to quit, and difference isn't slight.

No I cant afford it and neither can the nation. To much time, money and people have been ruined and wasted on a process that is not working.
We're all frustrated, but attempting to replace our CT and COIN strategies, which admittedly have failed miserably with a 5 rings strategy will simply result in more frustration because we're ignoring the basics of war. I'm not sure how you switch from a few posts back describing how this bombing campaign is exactly line with Warden's 5 rings strategy, and then when you realize it is not only failing, but making things worse, then claim it isn't Warden's strategy and the Army planned it? Are you attempting to make rational arguments, or are you blindly defending a model? Only you can answer that.

Never said they did and certainly Warden never said that.
Many times you have written it is all about the system. I admit Warden correctly identified the limits of viewing the adversary as a system in his book, but I haven't seen that from you in your posts. Design thinkers use system theory also, but most know it is flawed, and as long as you realize it is one approach to gain some understanding, but not complete understanding it is a viable "tool," but when it is taken to the level that it was in EBO, that A+B=C we are setting ourselves up for failure.

What I do believe is what General Dempsey has said the plan is : We are going to use Air power to support a local Arab Army which may take between 1 and 3 years. So don't blame Warden for a plan he had nothing to do with.
You wrote:

It is General Dempsey's plan and he is Army the last time I checked.
It is time to move past the debate on Warden's five rings, it isn't the answer to our challenges. There may be parts of it that are relevant that can be incorporated, but anytime we try to impose a template on a complex problem without understanding the strategic context, and worse not knowing what we're trying to accomplish, we will have started down the road to nowhere.