Quote Originally Posted by Rob Thornton View Post
Hey if the Dems got a talking snowman to talk about global warming- Slap could have a talking "attack squirell" that asked: how as president would you shape the armed forces and inter-agency process to meet the threats of the 21st century?
And the response from pretty much any candidate would be..."Gee, mister squirrel, that's a really good question. I've given this particular issue a great deal of thought and consideration during my time in public office. It's great that we have citizens such as yourself who are willing to ask the tough questions of those you would elect to lead this great nation in this time of stress. Thanks so much for sharing it with us and giving me the opportunity to answer. I know that you support our brave men and women in uniform just as much as I do and that your prayers are with them. Next question, please."

Which translates to: "Holy @%($...a talking squirrel! What's his voter demographic? Did Planter's contribute to my campaign? How can I spin this? What the crap is the 'armed forces'? We have forces without arms? Wait...there's a base in my district...ok...support the troops...yeah...next question."