Quote Originally Posted by bismark17
I guess I was looking for examples of products and conceptual frameworks since I am producing them on the fly and would like to get more professional with standardization and such. Basically, I am trying to develop a one man fusion cell at the Precinct level so my resources are pretty slim.
Well, that makes your request a bit more specific. In that case I recommend joining the FPS Portal, which is an Extranet Secure Portal portal with a forum, chat, messaging, and a library archive. The library section will address that specific request you just mentioned - you will find plenty of products at the Unclass/ LES/FOUO level from state fusion centers and the fed level, as well as some from MI units supporting the Homeland Security mission. Send me your official e-mail address and I will provide you with the POC to get on the system.

Also, are you on WSIN? If your dept. doesn't have it set up for you, I highly recommend you start pressuring the people who can.

Regarding setting up a "one man fusion cell", believe me, I really empathize with you. That was roughly what I had to attempt to get working when I was working with the Joint Gang Task Force. Its a rough job when not a single one of the jurisdictions involved has any connectivity with the others.

If you don't have a copy of this yet, this book published last year by DoJ is a useful read:

Guidelines for Establishing and Operating Fusion Centers at the Local, State, Tribal and Federal Level