Tom, l am getting soft in my old age. As you said it was kinda like Micheal Moore however once you get past that it does make some points. I have always said that there are 2 DEA's the one inside and the one outside of the USA which has such potential to be used as a convert agency that it needs some serious oversight. Also the part about legalizing the medical use of the products should have been done years ago. A pain killer is a pain killer whether you smoke it or take it as a pill. The people that make the millions off other people's personal misery are the people that should be in jail. Arresting people for using itaccomplishes nothing.

As has been brought up before buying the entire crop of poppies would have a lot of benefits, but the biggest opponent would be drug companies because such a large legal supply would put pressure on the price of legal pain medications which are unbelievable expensive. Never new how bad it was until I started being around hospitals. Helathcare is rationed largely on price despite what people may think.