I personally am having a hard time accepting the fact you need company level intel cells. Very few units in the Army push missions up vs. missions being pushed down. How will these company cells be tied into the rest of the intel agencies? It's a dangrous game to be playing at this level. Have seen the effects of conventional units playing this game, good people end up dead. IMHO this is another example of the political infighting within the Army itself. See we can do this, we don't need them, give us more funding, the list goes on and on. Everyone trying to do everyone elses job instead of their own. Like to see the TTPs on this one along with what schooling will be required. Will we create another institution or steal the seats from already existing courses?

Personally have yet to see an example of where this was needed? There are more intel assets in that country than anyone could imagine. Sounds like there is not good cross communication between them. Everyone keeps talking about situational awareness, well that includes knowing what assets you have available. Think passage of friendly lines coordination. There are a lot of basic tasks we do not do, simple because we think they are not cool. Get back to basics know who is operating in you AOR both FRIENDLY and enemy.

Please do correct me if I'm not seeing this correctly, reason I joined to gain knowledge and perspective. Thank you.