Thread: Pre and post deployment support

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Causes

Ask many of those I work with and they will claim coming home is their cause, not being in Iraq. It's all the admin bullsh*t that gets us. Reverse SRP, SRP, health assessment surveys pre-deployment and post deployment, terrorism awareness training, unit assessment, safety classes, POSH training, and the list goes on. This is during a 6 month rotation home. At some point these so called experts need to realize they are cause more damage than good. We just want to get back to doing what we knows works, drinking beer and chasing tail. We aren't touchy, feely, sensitive metro males, there are some us out there who still are men. Let's be honest PTSD is the latest and greatest escape clause for many. Hey doc I can't sleep and I have nightmares I want out and I want disability with it, come on........ Don't get me wrong there are legitimate cases but the fraudulent cases outweigh the legitimate ones. So it gets forced down all our throats and causes us an unusual amount of ass pain. Just my perspective on the experts.
    Last edited by ODB; 12-18-2008 at 03:25 PM.
    ODB

Exchange with an Iraqi soldier during FID:

Why did you not clear your corner?

Because we are on a base and it is secure.